What can you do today that you were not capable of a year ago?
9:32 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
This is really sad, I can't think of anything.....
OH!! I am capable of being a Pampered Chef consultant, a year ago I was not. Unfortunately, I've kind of hit a lull. I have no booked shows for January, which is a shame because someone could have earned at least an extra $100 in free product. I know what I need to do to get shows booked, I need to get on the phone.
OH!! I am capable of being a Pampered Chef consultant, a year ago I was not. Unfortunately, I've kind of hit a lull. I have no booked shows for January, which is a shame because someone could have earned at least an extra $100 in free product. I know what I need to do to get shows booked, I need to get on the phone.





0 comments:
Post a Comment