What’s a belief that you hold with which many people disagree?
9:48 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
First I have to share the hubbies answer. He says that he's right all the time. I absolutely have to agree with him!
I believe that the Indianapolis Colts are THE BEST football team and the Chicago Bears SUCK! However, after this season I even have a hard time agreeing with myself about the Colts.
All joking aside, I believe in God. Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. Not many people I actually know disagree with me that there is a God, but I know that there are many people in this world who disagree with me. It makes me very sad.
I believe that the Indianapolis Colts are THE BEST football team and the Chicago Bears SUCK! However, after this season I even have a hard time agreeing with myself about the Colts.
All joking aside, I believe in God. Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. Not many people I actually know disagree with me that there is a God, but I know that there are many people in this world who disagree with me. It makes me very sad.





1 comments:
You still love me!
Post a Comment