What gets you excited about life?
5:45 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
What excites me about life is my daughter Mikayla! She truly is a blessing from God and is the light in my life. I love watching and listening to her. She is growing up so fast and always has something new to say every day.
While I'm talking about what excites me about life I am also counting my blessings today. We just found out that the wife of one of the hubby's friends died in an automobile accident on Jan. 1st. She was only 36 years old. That could be any one of us! I am definitely going to hold my baby girl close and hug her tight and thank God for what he has given me.
May you rest in peace Kim Jacko! Money is being raised for Kim's husband and 5 children. If you can help you can go to this website http://networkedblogs.com/shBP9 to make a donation.
While I'm talking about what excites me about life I am also counting my blessings today. We just found out that the wife of one of the hubby's friends died in an automobile accident on Jan. 1st. She was only 36 years old. That could be any one of us! I am definitely going to hold my baby girl close and hug her tight and thank God for what he has given me.
May you rest in peace Kim Jacko! Money is being raised for Kim's husband and 5 children. If you can help you can go to this website http://networkedblogs.com/shBP9 to make a donation.





0 comments:
Post a Comment