Questions????
11:20 AM Edit This 0 Comments »Another thing I would like to do with my blog is post a question a day. I have obtained all my questions from:
I want to give credit to the people who compiled all the questions because I won't be coming up with them on my own.
Today's question is:
When was the last time you tried something new?
The last time I tried somehthing new was this past Thursday. I rarely drink in public any more because of a very embarrassing and in my mind horrible experience, but I wanted to have some wine on Thursday. I'm not sure why because I am not a wine drinker. I find that it is not nearly sweet enough for me. There is one wine I know of that I like and that is Bricco Riella Moscato D'Asti. I naturally got this wine for myself to drink. However, my friend Laura H. lives a little more on the wild side and is willing to try new things. She knows she likes iced wine and purchased Kreibaum Bay Vidal Blanc Ice Wine by Satek Winery. This is a local winery, so I was actually excited to try this wine. Unfortunately, after trying it I didn't care for it. However, I think Laura did like it since the bottle is empty and just so you know my bottle was emptied too. :)





0 comments:
Post a Comment