What’s the most sensible thing you’ve ever heard someone say?
5:46 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Ummmmm...... Does I don't know count as an answer. This question is so hard. I am trying not to read ahead on my questions and I just don't know. OH!!!! My mom once told me, "Don't get a dog!!!" Oh man I sure wish I listened to her. I love Zoey so much and really don't know that I could part ways with her. However, she sheds ALL THE TIME and since she's white I see her hair in Mikayla's hair ALL THE TIME! It's so frustrating. Also, Zoey needs her exercise and well there is no excuse as to why she doesn't get it, other than we are lazy. If I knew them what I know now and if I would have just listened to my mom.





1 comments:
LOL Thanks for the credit hon. that advice was given as a direct result of my own experience. we all have to learn our own lessons!
urmom
Post a Comment