Hello, can you hear me?

9:04 AM Edit This 2 Comments »
So, I know it's been a while. However, I'm setting a new goal to blog more. I think it really helps me. I sure do hope I still have some readers. I know the focus of my blog has changed greatly. It's gone from weight loss, to every day stuff, to infertility. Life the past couple years has been a roller coaster, especially this past year. I want to tell all about my journey this past year and will post it in a different post. I still hope I have readers and if anyone knows of any infertility bloggers, let me know. I'd love to check them out.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm still here...always reading! :)

karispeer said...

I check up on you from time to time. Remember I am always here for you if you need anything.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones