FOX Broadcasting Company: MORE TO LOVE
10:21 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
FOX Broadcasting Company: MORE TO LOVE
Shared via AddThis
Has anyone see this show!?!? I just watched it tonight and I felt like there were 20 of me on the show. You mean to tell me that there are men that actually do like full figured women!?!? I thought they all like skinny big breasted women. I give my hubby crap all the time and question why he even loves a fat girl. He always remind me that he loves me just the way I am and no matter what will always love me. As a fat girl I don't understand how a man likes looking at me, but I guess there really are men out there who like looking at fat girls. Maybe I shouldn't give the hubby so much crap.
Shared via AddThis
Has anyone see this show!?!? I just watched it tonight and I felt like there were 20 of me on the show. You mean to tell me that there are men that actually do like full figured women!?!? I thought they all like skinny big breasted women. I give my hubby crap all the time and question why he even loves a fat girl. He always remind me that he loves me just the way I am and no matter what will always love me. As a fat girl I don't understand how a man likes looking at me, but I guess there really are men out there who like looking at fat girls. Maybe I shouldn't give the hubby so much crap.





1 comments:
I agree with the last of your post. Stop giving your hubby such a hard time!
I have/had the same thoughts you do. I wondered how could I have ended up with a man who said he loved me a "little fuller".
Jai is skinny minnie compared to me. It especially bothered me at my wedding. I was 307 on my wedding day. I was ashamed of being a size 26. My wedding pictures show my fat ass too!
However, Jai told me that we go together perfectly...took my hand and held it. Then he said that my hand fits in his and that is all that matters!
Honestly and truly...that is all that matters.
HUGS!
Post a Comment