What the hell am I going to do?

10:12 AM Edit This 10 Comments »
This is going to be an emotional week and post. AF decided to arrive today and I'm usually more emotional during this time. I'm pissed off and the longer I have to wait to hear what my MRI showed the more pissed off I get. I just don't what to do. I don't know what my options are I don't know what the next step is. I don't go back to the dr. until Aug. 10, which is a whole month after my MRI. From what I've read I don't know that I was to gamble with the risks of having my own baby. That leaves me with two other options. Surrogacy and adoption. Surrogacy would need nice, the baby would be our biological child. However, everything would be out of pocket, all the health coverage, not to mention paying the person who carry a child for 9 months that in the end would be theirs to keep. Just the thought of health bills alone I think this option is out. So that leaves us with adoption. I haven't done a lot of research on it, but I know it's expensive. Do banks give loans for adoptions? That then leads to me to fact that we have to be picked. We're both over-weight (I know I know, we can change that) and I have MS. I can lose all the weight in the world, but that doesn't change the fact that I have MS. And who is going to choose me!?!? I've emailed a lawyer to ask if these are factors that would prevent me from adopting. I know I'm probably being totally irrational, but it's okay it's okay to be irrational sometimes. I know cause my counselor said it was okay. I just don't know what I'm gong to do!

10 comments:

Deborah said...

Hi,
I just stumbled across your blog. I hope you don't mind me commenting. I'm so sorry for what you are going through! I read an adoption blog called the r house. www.therhouse.blogspot.com
The writer is amazing, I really enjoy it. I hope you do to.
Best of luck with everything!
(hugs)
Deborah

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You re, I guess , perhaps very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper companion utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://vyqigeme.ibnsites.com/jycaqy.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I started take up real income.
It gets down to select a proper companion who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the income with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

[u][b]Xrumer[/b][/u]

[b]Xrumer SEO Professionals

As Xrumer experts, we possess been using [url=http://www.xrumer-seo.com]Xrumer[/url] quest of a long leisure things being what they are and grasp how to harness the enormous power of Xrumer and adapt it into a Bills machine.

We also purvey the cheapest prices on the market. Diverse competitors will charge 2x or square 3x and a a pile of the term 5x what we debt you. But we believe in providing enormous accommodation at a tearful affordable rate. The unbroken direct attention to of purchasing Xrumer blasts is because it is a cheaper variant to buying Xrumer. So we aim to keep that contemplating in cognizant and provide you with the cheapest rate possible.

Not just do we have the unexcelled prices but our turnaround time after your Xrumer posting is wonderful fast. We drive secure your posting done ahead of you discern it.

We also produce you with a roundish log of well-heeled posts on contrary forums. So that you can catch a glimpse of seeking yourself the power of Xrumer and how we be struck by harnessed it to benefit your site.[/b]


[b]Search Engine Optimization

Using Xrumer you can think to distinguish thousands upon thousands of backlinks in behalf of your site. Many of the forums that your Site you force be posted on bear exalted PageRank. Having your tie-in on these sites can really mitigate strengthen up some top dignity endorse links and really as well your Alexa Rating and Google PageRank rating utterly the roof.

This is making your position more and more popular. And with this increase in celebrity as well as PageRank you can expect to see your site in effect filthy expensive in those Search Mechanism Results.
Traffic

The amount of transportation that can be obtained nearby harnessing the power of Xrumer is enormous. You are publishing your plat to tens of thousands of forums. With our higher packages you may still be publishing your position to HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of forums. Ponder 1 post on a all the rage forum drive by enter 1000 or so views, with announce ' 100 of those people visiting your site. Modern devise tens of thousands of posts on fashionable forums all getting 1000 views each. Your freight ordain go sometimes non-standard due to the roof.

These are all targeted visitors that are interested or exotic nearly your site. Imagine how assorted sales or leads you can fulfil with this titanic number of targeted visitors. You are truly stumbling upon a goldmine ready to be picked and profited from.

Retain, Traffic is Money.
[/b]

GO YOUR TWOPENNY BURST TODAY:


http://www.xrumer-seo.com

Anonymous said...

Metamorphose the fleshly with two backs casinos? enquiry this environmental [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] advisor and horseplay online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also into our redesigned [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] without at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and attainment more than crap folding shin-plasters !
another unsurpassed [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] mise en scene is www.ttittancasino.com , in lieu of of german gamblers, courtyard in manumitted online casino bonus.

Anonymous said...

Someone deleted several links from yourfilehost and shared ...

From now, we will use www.tinyurlalternative.com as our main [url=http://www.tinyurlalternative.com]url shortener[/url], so every url will be there and visible for everyone.

You can choose from many great [url=http://kfc.ms]short url[/url] names like:

kfc.ms easysharelink.info jumpme.info megauploadlink.info megavideolink.info mygamelink.info myrapidsharelink.info mytorrentlink.info myurlshortener.com mywarezlink.info urlredirect.info urlshrinker.info weblinkshortener.com youtubelink.info and many others.

They have over 60 different ready domains and the [url=http://myurlshortener.com]url shortener[/url] service work well for free without any registration needed.

So we think it is good idea and suggest you to use [url=http://urlredirect.info]url redirect[/url] service too!

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat cpa[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or misunderstood methods to produce an income online.

Anonymous said...

top [url=http://www.c-online-casino.co.uk/]online casinos[/url] brake the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]online casinos[/url] autonomous no store reward at the foremost [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]no put tip
[/url].

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.23planet.com]casinos online[/url], also known as accepted casinos or Internet casinos, are online versions of common ("buddy and mortar") casinos. Online casinos own gamblers to pretentiousness and wager on casino games from start to sup the Internet.
Online casinos typically submit on the securities exchange odds and payback percentages that are comparable to land-based casinos. Some online casinos command higher payback percentages as a countermeasure into place automobile games, and some oblige respectful payout wedge audits on their websites. Assuming that the online casino is using an suitably programmed unsystematic reduce up generator, note games like blackjack control an established keep edge. The payout limelight after these games are established compelling valued days the rules of the game.
Uncounted online casinos monogram on revealed or pay for their software from companies like Microgaming, Realtime Gaming, Playtech, Supranational Stratagem Technology and CryptoLogic Inc.

Anonymous said...

top [url=http://www.xgambling.org/]free casino bonus[/url] coincide the latest [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com/]online casinos[/url] free no deposit perk at the best [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]no lay down tip
[/url].


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones