So Close!!!!
5:47 PM Edit This 4 Comments »
Today was weigh in. I was down another 1.6 lbs. I have now lost a grand total of 19.9 pounds. I'm so close to my 20 pound mark and my second reward. I'm going to have to work extra hard this week.
Loving Mikayla Grace 2008 All Rights Reserved
rainbow garden blogger template originally by web hosting geeks - jacky supit
4 comments:
Damn you GO GIRL!!! You really are close and I KNOW you can do it! Your becoming one determined hot mama!!
Keep up all the good work Laura...your really making me think I need to get my azz back in gear!! And I NEEDED that!
{{HUGS}}}
Your almost there Laura. Good for you keep up the good work. Once you get these first 20 off then it should be a piece of cake, oops did I say CAKE? I hope I didn't make you hungry/ I read this every other day and you have def. motivated me. I have started on this WW wheel again but this time with ladies at work. We weighed in today at school in the nurses office and we will help eachother out. I think it works better when you have a network. I just can't go to the meetings. I already have a vise (I get my nails done every other week) I dont think Uncle Matt will want me to pay for a weekly fee. He knows I can do this, I've done it before. Wish me luck. Send me all your recipes you use and any gooooood "0" point foods. I'm going to make the veggie soup this weekend its "0". I'm excited!!!!! Love Aunt Cordi
Congrats on the weight loss thats fantastic. Keep up the great job you are doing. Have a great weekend. :)
I bet you get another star next week for making it a 20 lb loss! Great job!!! :)
Post a Comment