No more, "Good job!"
7:31 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
I don't know if anyone else has experienced this or not. At the WI center I go to whenever you lose they say good job or something of the sort. AND if you don't lose they say NOTHING! So I always know if I lost or not. I dread this! It's not the weighing-in part, it's the waiting to hear what they are going to say part. So I'm on my way to WI today thinking well, I know she's not going to say a damn thing to me today. I hate that they do that. Then I get in line and the weigher-iners start talking about how they are no longer aloud to say good job or to tell you if you lost or not!!!!!! I like that so much better!





2 comments:
May I be the first to say, "Good Job". Gain, loss or maintain I think we all deserve kudos for going to the meetings, facing the music and starting a new week.
I say GOOD JOB for just being and staying OP.
Interestign that they are not allowed to say anything anymore though. I wonder if people complained. I'll keep my ears open when I start losing again.
Post a Comment