Plank you very much!

9:18 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
So Swizzlepop has been talking about doing these planks she learned about on someone else's blog. She can do 4 (at least the last I read). If you can do four and you're telling people, then you're bragging! I was rolling around on the floor playing with the dog this evening and thought, "Hey I'm gonna try those planky thingys." So I tell my husband about them and tell him to time me, that I want to try to do one for 30 seconds. Attempt #1 - 19 seconds, attempt #2 - 20 seconds. I'm determined I want to get to 30 seconds, so I tell him to time me one more time. I'm holding it, holding it, I'm dieing, My fat gut keeps getting closer and closer to the floor. Pretty soon my belly is barely touching the floor. I feel like a really fat wiener dog who's belly drags on the floor. Finally I feel like I can't hold it any longer and the hubby is practically yelling at me, "You can do it! Keep holding it! You can do it! Don't give up!" Finally I drop and he tells me that I was planking for 33 seconds! Holy cow! So, then I want to try again and he pulls the same stunt, he lets me go longer than 30 seconds. The second time I went for 35 seconds. Man that is hard stuff! Tomorrow I am going to try and do 3.

2 comments:

Swizzlepop said...

You need to catch up lady I'm up to 6 now :). I started with 3 and have added 1 each night. You can totally do it too! I do them during commercials now and it's perfect. Great job for trying!!! :)

Colette said...

Rotflmao @ Laura.....your too funny! You made my day with the weiner dog comment...LOL

You go girl.....hummm I wonder what this is all about...these planks they are talking about!! LOL

If I tried them I'd look like an ORKA WHALE was beached in the den...hehe


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones