I think I'm depressed...

5:44 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
I know I'm depressed. I HATE my job! I want the end of the school year to come so so so bad. I've decided that I am definitely looking for a new one at the end of this school year. I just can't take it any more. I've never seen so much disrespect from kids in my life. It's just not right. Today one of the students told the other teacher I work with that she ate too much. It didn't have anything to do with what she was telling him and not to mention that it was completely uncalled for. My job is making me so depressed. :o(

1 comments:

Colette said...

Kids can be so cruel! I don't care if they are 7 or 17!! ok Just wanted to check on you...wondered if things had gotten better for you!
Have a great day!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones