What do you do?

12:17 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
What do you do when you find out that maybe you're not the one with the fertility issue? The doctors office called the other day to let us know what they found from the hubbies semen analysis. Not too good. Motility and count were low low low. It's probably bad of me, but it actually made me feel a little better. I guess because all the pressure isn't on me and I'm not the only infertility problem. We aren't sure yet that I even have a problem. I of course didn't tell the hubby this. I tried to be supportive and we discussed things he could change that could probably help.

On another note. I have a daily 10:30 date set up. I will be meeting a friend and we will be walking! WOOHOO! I'll actually get my butt out of bed and off the computer and get some exercise!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand the brief relief, our issue is more with hubby than with me but the sucky part is that even though hes tried to make some changes the counts haven't changed much in over a year. It sucks. At least 50% of the time IF is due to the man but a lot of men can't or won't accept that and lay it all on us. Do some googling and there are herbs and vitamins that your hubby can take plus they can do ICIS (I think that's what its called) with your IVF treatment that helps when the IF is due to make IF.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones