How do I know?
2:37 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
How do I know the hubby really truly wants to have children? We've talked about it and he knows I want them and he says he does. BUT, how do I really know? I posted about his analysis results and the RE wants him to go see a Urologist and even gave him the name of the doctor he wants him to see. The hubby is yet to call and make and appointment. I found the paper I wrote the doctors name on, on the floor. He and I also discussed smoking and drinking caffeine. He said he was going to start cutting back on both. Cutting back!?!? Is that all he's will to do!?!? How about quit all together. Maybe smoking and drinking pop are more important than having kids. Maybe he doesn't really want kids. I don't know what to do!





0 comments:
Post a Comment