Update on interviews

7:14 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
My 1:00 interview was AWESOME!!! It went well! I got a tour of the school and before I left the principal told me that they were very interested in me!!! They have two more interviews to do and I will hear from them on Friday! I can't wait. I've come to the conclusion, who tells you they're very interested in you and then not offer you a job. I'm certainly trying not to hold my breath, but it's really hard. Especially since the interview went so well. I felt so comfortable! The second one didn't really turn out to be an actual job interview, it was just a screening interview. I came away from that not excited at all. So, I'm hoping and pray that I get an offer from the first interview!

1 comments:

Dawn said...

Good luck! I hope everything turns out the way you want it to. It sounds like you have a good chance at it.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones