I HATE doing dishes!!!!
8:56 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
Of all the chorus to do around the house, doing dishes is the one I hate the most. That includes rinsing and scrubbing just to load the dishwasher. I absolutely hate it! BUT, I did it yesterday and boy did it need done. We had no clean silverware and no clean cereal bowls. All of our pots were dirty. Yes, the kitchen was scary and smelly. I'm not telling you this because I want you to think I'm dirty or a slob, but I am telling you this because I have just come to a realization. When the kitchen if dirty and the dishes are done neither the hubby or I cook, which means we eat out. The dishes have been sitting in the kitchen for over a week now, which mean, yes, we've eaten out for over a week now! Now the kitchen is clean and all the dishes are done. This means if I'm gonna lose weight I'm going to have to suck it up and do the dishes so that I will cook healthy meals.
Onto another topic, but having to do with the kitchen, my mom has introduced me to couscous. I was afraid to try it, but I LOVE it! Does anyone know if it's considered a "healthy" food? Does anyone have any recipes or things they do with it that they'd like to share? I've heard you can do a lot of things with it, but I need specifics. I don't know how good it would taste with chocolate syrup, whip cream, and a cherry on top.





1 comments:
I hate doing dishes, too. My husband does all of them. I cook. He does dishes.
I know I've had some really great couscous recipes, but for some reason I can't find them. Go to
http://www.marthastewart.com/portal/site/mslo/menuitem.e28a2ad6d3341f8836eb9e2bd373a0a0?vgnextoid=42cacf380e1dd010VgnVCM1000005b09a00aRCRD&rsc=search_home&autonomy_kw=couscous&x=0&y=0
and look at her recipes. I don't know if the link will work or not. If not go to marthastewart.com and type in couscous in the recipe finder. It looks like she has some good recipes there.
Post a Comment