If you haven't noticed
3:03 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
I haven't weighed-in in several weeks. I haven't exactly been MIA, but haven't weighed. To tell you the truth I really don't want to. I'm really afraid of what it will say. I've been really blah lately. Not really caring. The hubby and I have been trying to get prego for several months now with no luck. However, it seems like everyone around me is having all the luck. I know several people who are prego and one that's not prego, but getting a baby in July. Don't get me wrong, I'm extremely happy for them all, but WHAT ABOUT ME!!!??? The first couple months were okay, but now I just keep getting disappointed every time TOM shows up. I know I know... it will happen when the time is right. I tell myself that stuff all the time and I also tell myself that maybe I'm too fat. So, you'd think instead of being disappointed I'd go for a walk or eat something healthy. Nope, just feeling bad for myself. Is this normal?





1 comments:
I know ho you feel to be discouraged month after month. You are not alone.
Post a Comment