1 minute
6:59 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Today was a beautiful day. I knew it was going to be nice out today so I asked the hubby last night if we could go for a walk. Then I got the itch to run. I think I mentioned before that I have this desire to run. So while I was at work I researched the CP25K. No problem, I can do it. Well I jogged for a total of 1 minute. I don't have a watch so the hubby was trying to use my cell phone to time us so we knew when to walk and jog. Yeah, that didn't work. But let me tell you that 1 minue kicked my arrs!! I have come to realize that I need to relearn how to properly walk. Since my brain biopsy in 2003 I have not walked the same since. My left foot is very flat footed when I run. It's not the fluid heel toe as it should be. This makes it very difficult. I am not going to give up. I want to run.
I didn't weigh-in last week since TOM decided to come and visit. This week I'm up a pound. Oh well. I'm going to keep on plugging away.
I didn't weigh-in last week since TOM decided to come and visit. This week I'm up a pound. Oh well. I'm going to keep on plugging away.





1 comments:
good try laura. keep on walking at least. it is one of the best things for you. there are millions of people out there who are walkers and stay in shape that way.
Post a Comment