Dear Anonymous

7:19 AM Edit This 2 Comments »
You are so right. I need to be better at blogging! There isn't much to update. We've picked our agency and we're completing the application still. We're really waiting to find out from the hubby's work his insurance information. He emailed the HR lady two weeks ago and hasn't heard back yet. I believe this is forshadowing of the long waits ahead of us.

I'm so excited to have picked an agency and a possible country. I can not wait to be a mom. It's still hard having friends who are pregnant and hearing them talk about being pregnant, "Oh, eat it. The baby wants it." "My husband has done a good job putting up with my mood swings." My hubby already has to deal with moods from me, but it's all things I will never experience. I'm to the point where it's not really about being pregnant any more, it's about being a mom. I can't wait to be a mom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will be an excellent mom. I hope everything falls into place soon! Love ya ~ Holly

Anonymous said...

that was funny laura. i do check in to your blog once in a while... mom


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones