Where the heck are ya!?!?

9:26 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
I'm here!! It's funny I stalk my own blog site!!! I've been checking in, but I haven't been writing. I don't know what I thought!? Maybe if I logged on a post would automatically appear. LOL. We've been pretty busy researching adoption agencies. This week we have two meetings. The hubby wants to look into adopting from foster care. It scares me shitless and I'm not sure that I really want to. So far I've done all the leg work as far as setting up meetings and contacting people. So, this evening I told the hubby that if he's truly interested in how to adopt from foster care, he had to do the work to research it and call to get the information. I think that is fair. We're in this together and we both should share the work. It's exciting and crazy all at the same time. I'm so ready to just pick an agency and go with it. However, I know we need to take our time and make sure we go with what is comfortable.

Side note (kind of).....Who the hell priced passports!?!? Why in the world are they so darn expensive. UGH!!! Can I save that recipe as part of adoption expenses? We don't have passports and probably wouldn't get them otherwise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you are opening the door to a world that you didn't know existed. look out for people who can help you either with the process itself or at least gain some insight into it. take your time, pray, and listen for the answer...

Anonymous said...

laura


blogs


rarely


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones