Uhmmm....
7:51 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
So, yeah..... What shall I blog about now? I ate an apple today! It tasted so good. It's been a while since I've eaten an apple. Holy cow!!! It was snowing this morning on my way to work. I say if it's going to snow, it needs to snow enough to delay or cancel snow. To bad the ground is still too warm. The para. who works in my room has been gone all week and let me tell you. I am so far behind on my grading. This really has mad me realize how much I appreciate her being there. I think I need to get her flowers and a card to welcome her back.





1 comments:
Umm, don't you guys get subsitute paras for when she's gone. We have to for us...Sorry I haven't been checking your blog honey. Hope your doing ok. I see the adoption is on hold huh? Hang in there. Love and miss you! aunt cordi
Post a Comment