Pat on the back
11:27 AM Edit This 2 Comments »
Today I woke up to snow on the ground! WHAT!?!? SNOW!?!? It's April! After my shower I turned the TV on and I had a 2-hour delay! How crazy!? I tried to go back to bed for another hour of blissful sleep. Unfortunately I was unable to fall asleep. So, I got up and got ready for work. I decided I would treat myself on my way to work to a nice Venti White Mocha from Starbucks. However, as I was driving to Starbucks pictures of little LHs showed up in my head reminding me of how much fat are in those delicious coffees. I changed my mind and went to McDonalds for a large Diet Coke. WOOHOO! I didn't want to jeopardize my 3 pound weight loss. So, I'm giving myself a pat on the back!





2 comments:
Great job and choosing the better option. Isn't it funny how it just clicks sometimes!! Keep at it and know that there are many people out there that are rooting for you!! It's an uphill battle but it helps when you have people behind you pushing you up!! :)
You can still get Starbucks and enjoy it. Just get a Venti Skinny Vanilla Latte. This drink is only 160 calories for the whole thing versus 490 calories for the white mocha. also try to skip the whip cream because it is 130 calories just for the little dollup. get more foam. i hope this suggestion helps. have a great day!!
Post a Comment