I love my husband, but why...
11:44 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
Why did he have to bring donuts home for breakfast!?!? Today is Good Friday and I have the day off of work and he only had to work a half day. He got off of work at 10 and since I've been sick he figured I'd just be getting up when he got home. Sure enough, I was and he stopped and got breakfast! What a great guy! One of the good things is that most of the donuts were cream filled and I discovered I'm not a cream filled donut girl. I fully expect to gain my 3 pound weight loss from last week when I weigh in on Monday. Time will tell....





1 comments:
I am sure one donut won't = 3 pounds and what's life without having a donut once in a while! :D
Good luck with your weigh-in!
Post a Comment