The death of me
6:34 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
So I weighed in this morning. It's been two weeks since I weighed. I was up two pounds. I am happy to report though, that I went to the Y and went swimming on Saturday. It felt so good! I think the Venti White Mocha from Starbucks is going to be the death of me! I can NOT stay away! My fridge is full of creamer that I got for a good price since it was on sale and I had a coupon, but I LOVE the Venti White Mocha so much! I know there are better alternatives, but I LOVE it! Also, while I'm speaking of sales and coupons. Meijer has their Fiber One Bars on sale 2/$4 and I had three dollar off coupons. So, I got three boxes of Fiber One Bars for a dollar each!!! This week begins my work out plan with my students. We will be walking twice a week and going to the weight room twice a week. I fully plan to do everything with them. Hopefully that will jump start my motivation!





0 comments:
Post a Comment