CHECK THIS VIDEO OUT!
9:03 PM Edit This 3 Comments »
I am proud to say that I work for this school corporation! I work at East Noble High School and most of the students you see stuffing the backpacks are mine! Scroll to the bottom to mute the music.





3 comments:
laura that is fantastic. it just goes to show you the power of one person who is bold enough to share his idea with others. good for your students!
That is so cool. It really is a wonderful thing to give and those kids are right. You do get a warm tingly feeling inside.
Kudo's to your school for making a difference Laura!
This story is really cool. My cousins go to EN. I work for FWCS and we have a similar program in some of the schools. I think that once this recession is over, we will start to appreciate the small things and not take for granted the luxeries we are fortunate to have.
Post a Comment