How the heck are ya?
10:34 PM Edit This 1 Comment »Who me? I'm glad you asked. Even if you didn't ask you're going to find out. That is if you keep reading.
Things have been going okay. I have my good days and I have my bad days. And lately I've had days where I feel like all I've done is eat. Unfortunately my bad days seem to come when I'm around my friends. It's really hard to be around some of them. I have one friend who just had a baby, two who are prego, and one who's trying. This past Thursday the girls had dinner and the baby was there. Everyone held him, but I had no interest, at all. I wasn't rude when I was asked if I wanted to hold him. I just said, "No, but thanks anyway." Then of course I had the half hour drive home to think and get all upset. Don't get me wrong I'm happy for everyone. I just wish I was in their shows. And I know, I'm not, and it's not all about me. Anyway, enough about that.
Last month I got to go and see New Kids on the Block in concert. It was great!!! So great that I went again!!!! We had awesome seats and it was a great time!! Here are a couple of the pictures I took. If you want to see more check out my photobucket.




Yesterday the hubby and I went to a Halloween party with our friends. It was good to see everyone. Here is a pic of us and another friend who went as Jesus.






1 comments:
Goodness gracious wouldja look at the abs on him? Almost makes me want to be a NKOTB fan.
Post a Comment