Does it count?
8:25 PM Edit This 3 Comments »
Does it count if your workout clothes are in the car, but you don't go to the Y?
Loving Mikayla Grace 2008 All Rights Reserved
rainbow garden blogger template originally by web hosting geeks - jacky supit
3 comments:
don't think so Laura otherwise it would work for me when I sit downstairs on the couch watching tv and looking over AT the treadmill, but my weight isn't dropping doing that I need to get up and get on it and you need to stop next time at the Y not go on by. Love YA ! Aunt Anna
you are so right, anna. too bad our good intentions don't count.
sal
Haha... Laura I had to laugh. This post reminded me of one of my old bosses. She would say she did Tae Bo with a dvd the night before.... she ment she sat on the couch and WATCHED it...LOL
She was so funny!!
Seriously, don't give up. Do not quit. I can tell you have lost your "mojo" but you will find it and when you do...watch out!!!
Hey give Core a try for a couple weeks. It's not hard ( no weighing or measuring) and you don't have to buy any special foods( just basic whole clean foods like lean meat, fruits and vegetables) I have so kicked ass on Core after struggling on flex for 6 months without losing a pound!!
Have a blessed Thanksgiving my friend!!
Post a Comment