Do I have any reader left?

4:09 PM Edit This 4 Comments »
I know there a few of you out there, but I'm haven't been getting many comments. So, I thought maybe I scared people away. I went to the YMCA today. I walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes and then got in the pool for a bit. Man, I've lost a lot of endurance! I'm going to keep working at it though.

4 comments:

Dawn and Jai (DH) said...

I am still here! (Raises her hand)

I know what you mean by losing your endurance...I am right behind you in that.

I commend you for going back to working out. I still need to get my butt to Curves again. I have been playing hooky WAY too long.

Anonymous said...

i'm still here laura......

Anonymous said...

Still reading so keep on postin girly:) I enjoy reading your blog and catchin up on your life since we are a state away! Keep up the good work on goin to the Y to work out. Thats more than what I have been doing *as I sit here and stuff my face with pretzels lol* Love ya~ Holly

Anonymous said...

Aunt C still here. I was just letting you get back on track. I check your blog to see if you post. Glad to hear your back at being you honey. I started walking with a friend and it feels great. I started watching what was going in my mouth too. We can do this. I'll be commenting. Think of you often, miss and love you.
aunt cordi


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones