Super Size Me

6:23 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
I have not eaten fast food since seeing the movie Super Size Me. And I don't really have the urge to eat it.  The only thing we've eaten is Subway and Chipotle.  Oh we did have Arby's once.  I ordered the Market Fresh Turkey sandwich.  Anyway, we are trying to find something to do in order to celebrate our Family Anniversary and the hubby decides he thinks it would be cool to replicate our day.  This mean staying in a hotel and have Burger King for dinner.  I'm pretty sure I won't be participating in the Burger King part.  We still aren't sure what we are going to do.  Planting a tree is a great idea, but I think the ground will still be pretty frozen and it may be a little difficult.  However, our finalization date was July 21 and maybe we'll plant a tree on that day.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe you could stay at a hotel but take a "picnic" meal to eat. that may be fun


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones