I'm not sure, but....

10:49 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
I think my dog is trying to mother my daughter!  I was doing Mikayla's hair this morning.  I sit her in her Bumbo chair to do it.  She wasn't very happy about it and was crying.  While she was crying the dog kept trying to lick her face, even though I kept pushing her away and telling her  no.  As long as Mikayla was crying she was trying to lick her.  We don't let the dog lick her face, so it was a battle, crying baby who needed her hair done and determined dog.  I did get her hair done and shortly after that put her down for a nap. 

Here is a photo from the pictures she got done the other day.  Enjoy the little princess!  Thank you Aunt Grammy for the outfit!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones