8 pm Dinner
11:13 AM Edit This 3 Comments »
I don't think Ryan and I have eaten dinner at a normal time at all this week. Usually dinner is done at a normal time, but we find ourselves eating after we get Mikayla through her nightly routine and in bed. Is this normal or are we doing something wrong?





3 comments:
This will be normal until she starts solid foods and can eat what you do. Most nights now I eat when Evan does, but I used to eat after he was in bed too. You will find the routine that works best for you. Good luck!
You are just starting out--you will figure it out and you can eat when she does or she can eat when you all do. It's normal for YOUR eating schedule to be completely off with a new baby in the house. :)
I am so darn happy for you. I cried tears of joy when I saw your FB post that you got her. I'm so so happy for you!!!
We still have not gotten into a normal dinner routine! Last night, we didn't eat until almost 8 pm. Some nights we try to eat by 6, but on Wednesdays I don't even get home from picking Paul up until almost 8 pm and I usually stop and pick something up on the way home. Shilo works until 7 pm usually 2 or 3 nights a week, so that doesn't help either!
Post a Comment