Whinny Baby
9:15 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
Okay, I'm done being a whiney baby. I wasn't handling the miscarriage very well and came to the point that my husband stepped up and said that I needed to see the dr. So, I did and she put me on a medication. This past Wednesday I went for a check in with her to see how the medication was going. First she put me on Lexapro. If you like sex...not use it! (Sorry mom! I know TMI!) I also got a lot of headaches from it. Then she put me on a newer med called Pristiq. I am liking it a lot! No more headaches and sex is good again! WOOHOO! Anyway most of our discussion didn't end up being about the medication. It ended up being about getting pregnant. We discussed my cycle and what I observe every month. We also discussed how I have MS and I haven't been on my meds for almost two years probabl (I haven't had any problems, thank God!) However, my neurologist wants me back on meds as soon as I have a baby. With all that being said she thinks I need to consult a fertility specialist. She gave me the name of a dr. to go to. I've thought it over and if I'm not pregnant by next month I'm going to give him a call. It's hard to accept that there may be something wrong and that's why I'm have trouble. So, we'll see and I'll keep you posted.





1 comments:
Well I'm glad to hear your taking steps to see what could be the problem. Honey, I know you get tired of hearing these things but God does have a plan for you with children it just will be when he thinks your mentally ready and healthy. I know the miscarriage took you for a loop, there was a reason. You've moved on, you've whined and cried. I hope the meds will keep you focused and ready to plan a family. You'll get your girl or boy, your next. I'm praying for you. I'll talk to my Dad to send you down an angel baby.(he,he) Love you, miss you.
Aunt Cordi
Post a Comment