KNOCK KNOCK

10:47 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Who's there!?
Obviously not me!
Obviously not me who?
Obviously not me, the author of this blog!

Sheesh!  What's my problem!?!?  It's been almost an entire year since I posted an entry.  I'm pretty certain that I have no more readers.  However, I will try to earn some back.  I know of at least one who will start reading again, if she stopped that is (I love you mom!)  In the past almost year Mikayla has done a lot of growing up!  She is getting so big.  She is only 2 and is the size of a 4 year old.  She is very tall!  Maybe an athlete on our hands. 

Here is a family picture that was taken this past summer.



This is a picture of Mikayla right after having her hair combed out.  You can still see product on her hair.

Please stay tuned because it really is my goal to blog more.

1 comments:

Carrie Hoot said...

You've had a busy year! Don't be so hard on yourself about the lack of bloggage! Just pick up where you can and write when you have a moment. I'm not the most disciplined blogger either, though I'd really like to be. Nice to see you blogging again ♥


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones