Kinky Curly
9:43 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
I'd read a review about Kinky Curly hair products and thought I'd give the Curling Custard a try. I've been using Taliah Waajid Bodifiying Mist on Mikayla's hair. We load her hair up and comb it out. It works great and makes her hair looks good.....for about 2 minutes. Once it dries and soaks in her hair looks like one big frizz ball! I've been looking for a product that helps with curl definition. So, I bought the Kinky Curly Curling Custard. I found it at a local Target. When I first used it, it really did help bring her curls together, but it sat noticeably on her hair. I wasn't sure it would soak in. Eventually as the day went on it did. The next day her curls were still defined, but when you touched them they were sticky like. I think I'll use the custard again, but want to try the naturally curly method too. Oh another thing!!! She gets lint in her hair all the time, but with the Custard in it seems like she gets a whole lot more. On ward I go with experimenting and looking for something to give her curl definition.





1 comments:
hey i found your blog through Carrie on FB anyhow congrats on the baby shes a doll I just wanted to offer my advice as I am African American and also a hairstylist..ideally your going to want to add and preserve moisture in her hair opting out of anything sticky or with alcohol in it..curl defining will be a challenge as her girls will be very tiny not molded candy curls..suggestion would be some more oil based products cream or petroleum type but something like coconut oil in a thick form.It smells great and will give her twist added sheen..good luck shes so cute and your doing super on her hair I just saw your blog with a post regarding products so I thought to help ..hugs *myastyme@yahoo.com*
Post a Comment