Biggest Loser

10:08 AM Edit This 2 Comments »
Okay readers here I am. I am back!! I MUST start building a new healthier me. In doing so I plan to start blogging again. I know it's been sporadic and not diet related. Here at work there is a Biggest Loser contest and this morning I signed myself up. I will weigh in on Thursday or Friday, whenever the school nurse is here. I did weigh myself this morning on my own scale. SCARY! I am on a mission to get a treadmill. The hubby and went the other day to get one and he informed me that it will not fit in the back of our Kia. UGH!! I WANT IT NOW! So, the hubby is making me wait until this coming weekend so he can figure something out. We will be using Christmas money to pay for some of it. Does anyone know anything about IFit?? Is it worth the extra couple hundred dollars to get a treadmill with the program?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my current treadmill is compatable with iFit but i never used it. not much help, i know. if i were you, i would hold off on spending the extra $. it will be enought to get into the habit of using the treadmill.

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I begin take up real money.
It gets down to select a correct partner who utilizes your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the income with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones