I'm in love...
10:13 AM Edit This 3 Comments »
with a Vampire!!! Right before Christmas the hubby and I went with two other friends to see the movie Twilight. I wasn't sure if I'd like the movie or not, but we went anyway. Spending time with friends is priceless. I loved the movie. However, I had heard from more than one person that the books were way better. So, I asked for Twilight for Christmas and got it. It took me a week to read it. So, I bought the next book, New Moon. Again, I LOVED IT! So, with my birthday money I bought the last two books Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. Again....I LOVED THEM!! I am in love with Edward Cullen!

At the start of the movie I wasn't so into him, but as I watched I liked him more. Then as I kept reading I fell more and more in love with him. The hubby of course is jealous! Actually, I think the hubby thinks I'm off my rocker. First I'm absolutely in love with New Kids on the Block and go to two concerts and now I'm in love with a fictional character from a book who is a vampire. Okay so I....yeah...maybe I am a little loony. Anyway, if you haven't read these books I definitely recommend them! It's none of that sci-fi vampire killing stuff movie. It's really a love story almost like Romeo and Juliet. I LOVE IT!!!

At the start of the movie I wasn't so into him, but as I watched I liked him more. Then as I kept reading I fell more and more in love with him. The hubby of course is jealous! Actually, I think the hubby thinks I'm off my rocker. First I'm absolutely in love with New Kids on the Block and go to two concerts and now I'm in love with a fictional character from a book who is a vampire. Okay so I....yeah...maybe I am a little loony. Anyway, if you haven't read these books I definitely recommend them! It's none of that sci-fi vampire killing stuff movie. It's really a love story almost like Romeo and Juliet. I LOVE IT!!!





3 comments:
Can I join your group?...LOL
Jai and I went to see the movie on New Years Day. I didn't like it that much...but decided to give the books a try.
We were at Target and Jai bought me the first one. I couldn't put it down. I bought it Saturday...finished it Sunday night and then went and bought the 3 remaining books the following day...on Monday. I had all three read by the next Thursday. I AM HOOKED!
I loved Stephanie Meyer's style of writing and I love the story. Gotta love timeless love!
So if you need someone to gossip about the books with...I AM HERE!
HUGS! Glad to see you posted a blog! Hope all is well with you and the family.
TOODLES!
I am on the 3rd book and I am definately hooked. The bf gets jealious bec he says "you'd rather read than cuddle with me?" I was like..."umm yeah sorry."
Edward is hot!!
you are so funny. such a romantic. (that's not a bad thing!)
Post a Comment