It's getting busy out there!
6:43 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
I've noticed that it's that time of year where everyone comes out of the wood work to come and work out. I had to wait a couple minutes to get a treadmill. Then I couldn't get a treadmill that has unlimited time. I could only get a 30 minute one. That ended up being okay since after 15 minutes I was ready to stop. However, I didn't! I kept going and got my third workout in this week! WOOHOO! I met my goal!





2 comments:
Bringing home a treadmill to use in your own home may be the life saving tool you needed in your life. Treadmills do save lives, everyday more and more people are choosing to get healthier and the majority of beginning exercisers start out by walking or jogging.
http://www.yorkfitness.com/Treadmills-cat-501/Index.html
At least you went to work out...that is all that matters.
I have been home for 5 days from my Ohio vacation and I still can't bring myself to get out to Curves.
I am making sure my tooshie is there today.
Hope all is well with you and your hubby for the holidays.
Post a Comment