Is duct tape legal in classrooms?

5:16 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
If it is I'm going to use a WHOLE lot of it! The past two days have been horrible at work. The kids pick on each other all the time. Yesterday and today I told some kids to grow up and start acting their age. Had a student drop the F bomb several time in my room yesterday. I stood there in shock. I teach special education and I like what I do, but sometimes I wish there weren't so many laws "protecting" these kids. Where is the law that protects me from students who ask me to give them and F-ing minutes, followed by the use of the word several more times. Where is the respect!?!? Yes I teach children with disabilities, but their disability isn't in respect or knowing right from wrong. What parent allows a child to think it's okay to speak to someone like that. Sheesh, I just don't get it.

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones