A Little Bummed
9:34 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I know a loss is a loss, but I was only down .4 this week. I guess I need to remind myself that I was sick last week. This week is a new week. I got on the treadmill yesterday and today. I really didn't want to get on today, but I made myself. I'm so happy that I did.
On the adoption front, I got an email today from one of the agencies we just sent an application to. The reviewed our application and would like for us to come to one of their seminars. WOOT! I of course emailed them back saying that we'd love to come. We continue to pray that God will guide us through this process.
On the adoption front, I got an email today from one of the agencies we just sent an application to. The reviewed our application and would like for us to come to one of their seminars. WOOT! I of course emailed them back saying that we'd love to come. We continue to pray that God will guide us through this process.





0 comments:
Post a Comment