I need a job!!

9:29 PM Edit This 1 Comment »

Well it's official. I told my boss last week that I didn't plan to come back and work at that school next year. So, I'm on the prowl for a new job. I spent this evening touching up my resume' and references. I ordered transcripts from the college I went to and filled out an application. I really do not want to go back to this school next year so I'm full steam ahead looking for something new. Right now I'm doing all I can and praying! I was a little irritated (okay if you know mean you know I'm under exaggerating, I was a lot irritated) when I told my boss that I wasn't planning to return. His response to me was that he already knew. Of course this sent me into tears. Who told? I have two guesses and really it doesn't matter. I was so scared to go and talk to him, but I did it. It's done and over. He knows. Now, I just need to find a new job. He made me pick a date to let him know. I have until July 1 to find a new job. I'm pretty confident that I will find something. I'm actually looking at an opening at a local high school. The opening is for this school year, but if they don't fill it, of course it will still be open. I'm praying. Please pray with me!

1 comments:

Swizzlepop said...

Fingers crossed that you find the best job by July 1st!!!!!!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones